Leo Daniel Ryan, Breathing and Performance Specialist
Leo talks about his struggles with chronic asthma as a teenager and how he was told he’d struggle with it his whole life. After discovering a powerful new breathing method, he cured himself of asthma and went on to become a personal trainer and breathing specialist.
Leo’s passion is to share what he’s learned about the importance of proper breathing after studying with the world’s best breathing coaches. He wants to help people breathe free so they can unlock their potential to perform at their best in every aspect of life.
Leo’s workshops help students:
- Reduce their levels of anxiety, depression and panic attacks
- Reduce their levels of overall stress
- Improve their sleep and brain function
- Improve their performance in school and in sport
- Increase their ability to remain calm in high-stress situations